Manali-Shimla Tour Package by Cab
AS PER COSTUMER REQUIREMENT
- Transportation by Non AC Indigo Car (2 Pax) OR Tavera (4 Pax & 6 Pax) for the entire tour.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Indigo AC Supplement Cost 1,500/- Innova AC Supplement Cost 2,500/- .
- Inclusive of all the applicable Taxes except Govt service tax of 3.50 %.
- Inclusive of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax, Luxury Tax, Service Tax.
- Monuments entry fees and camera fees.
- Any which is not mentioned in above package cost.
- Any Guide fees/entertainment fees
- Any Air and train fare
- Govt. service tax 5% Extra in each tour Packages
Delhi – Shimla ( 400 Kmtrs 9-10 hrs)
On arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station and you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla (located 380kms). Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival at Shimla check in at the hotel. Overnight in Shimla.(8 hrs Journey).
Shimla-Kufri sight seeing -Shimla.
This day after breakfast proceed for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing. Overnight at hotel.
Manali-Rohtangpass (Up to snow line)
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Dinner at hotel over night stay in Manali.
Manali Town Sight seeing
Half Day local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.