Haridwar Mussoorie Tour Package Uttrakhand
AS PER COSTUMER REQUIREMENT
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup.
- Air Condition Car having, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Monuments entry fees and camera fees.
- Any which is not mentioned in above package cost.
- Any Guide fees/entrainment fees
- Any Air and train fare.
- Govt. Service tax 5% Extra in each tour Packages
Delhi to Haridwar (220 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs)
Morning drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat ‘Har ki Pauri’ (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river’s power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here. Overnight at Haridwar.
Haridwar – Mussoorie (83 Kms/ 2-3 hrs)
Breakfast in hotel departurefor mussoorie, night stay at hotel.
After breakfast visit for kempty fall, and sight seen in company garden etc. night stay at hotel. Mussoorie :Mussoorie, a hill resort at a height of around 7000 ft above the sea level, straddles a ridge in the Garhwal Himalayas – a region which is developing into a major tourism destination. The holy and mighty river Ganga is visible from one end of the ridge and another famous river Jamuna from the other, a stretch of around twelve miles in all, from Cloud’s end in the west to Jabarkhet in the east.
Mussoorie – Delhi (290 Km)
Early morning departure for Delhi in evening reach Delhi Air Port/Railways station and end of our service and your journey.